Friday, September 30, 2011

Make A Way Pleasee!!!!


Patience isn’t my virtue especially when riding the train. I dare say my skill is at tertiary level. I can jump in and out of the train to get to my destination soonest possible. I’m perfect in making my body fit the size of sardine pack yet I never obstructed the door.

I know how to strolling down to the escalator without letting anyone jump queue. If you were out me to a PhD-level, I’m confident I can cruise through flying colors.

Here the lists of passenger who can make the blood pressure shoot up. Check your score at the end of the piece.

1)   The Chicken-Hearted
These are the passengers who take the whole month to get into the tube, dare not to enter when the sound signal for the door to closed.  Sometimes we are plain impatient. We might approaching too near behind you, take our chance to jump into the tube before the doors are closing hoping you too would jumping in understandingly. 

But you didn’t which make us jump out of the skin and break out in cold sweat. Hello! You stop when the door closed, not when the beeping sounds occur, which means jump in!

2)   The Romantic Passenger
These breeds of passenger are becoming more rampant by the day. I must admit I’m a tad old-fashion when it comes to public display of love and affection. If a typical Malay man, the type who wears sarong tries to kiss me, I would punch and kick him until he resembles pickled mustard. Kissing is okay but more that that is disgusting for eyes view.

I once encounter with a couple who romantically gazing at each other on the tube and whispering away. Slowly, his hand crawled up into her blouse. Did she kick him? No but this girl was high like she was on drug or something. They should learn the simple rule: Get A Room!

3)        The IPod Lover


We know Steve Job had invented so much into this gadget. But why-oh-why must these people turning out the volume so loud? I don’t get it. With so many people around; businessman, secretary, lorry drivers, and fishmongers surely they have all ears to listen to the free songs you play.

Would you mind keeping the song to your own ears? You can go To The Left with Beyonce in your own or Go On The Floor with Jennifer Lopez later, that we refused to have it in our way along the journey. We have one, just like yours in case you didn’t notice.

4)   The Slowcoaches


When everybody is strolling at 50kph or more at the escalator, these guys are wandering around having their own sweet time. They could be doing one of three things - talking on the phone, talking and eating his/her partner tongue or gazing dreamingly into the distance. To avoid from vomiting blood, overtake at the first available opportunity.

5)   Sleeping Beauties
I don’t really have any problem with this kind of passenger except when they have my shoulder to lean on. I’d love to share mine freely but surely you’ve found guilty to drop your saliva at my new dress. DNA proved! Court dismissed.

6)   The Book Worm
I fall into this category. I had to read something in hand before I can sit down comfortably. So in any case I may not please other passenger like never give up my sit to the elders or maternity lady I’m so sorry. The maternity lady will be invisible to me because book always blocking my view. I may act selfish, but mind you, nothing can beat a book. Tap me if you want my sit.
   
7) The Actor/Actress


They may have several passengers who pretends to sleep or day dreaming because they refuse to relinquish their seat for the elderly, handicapped, or pregnant lady.


8)   The Rush Hour Woe


These kinds of passengers have this insecure feeling of not getting a seat. They rush in, as soon as the doors are open, blocking the pathway of existing passenger.

Check Your Score Now
If you’re irked by:

7-8 Categories – 
The Striker. You need to realise, you and everyone else will get to go where you need to go faster

5-6 Categories – 
You’re a saint. You are neither a devil nor an angel.

   3-4 Categories - 
Mind The Gap!!! You’re typical train passenger.
Better get a grip of you before you’d end up in the hospital for hypertension.

1-2 Categories – 
You’re annoying passenger that makes others vomit blood with your actions.

0 Category – 
You aren’t real!






No comments:

Post a Comment

What Say You

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...