Friday, July 29, 2011

A Speedy Worth

It was four o'clock by the time I finally leave Star Hill and back to my fantasy island along with hysterical excitement at what I've just done. What I've just bought. 

I know I went just planning to buy a single mascara from Benefit, but I ended up.... Well, I suppose I just got a bit... carried away.



So my final list of purchase goes like this:







Just before you say anything, I know I wasn't supposed to buy a handbag. I know when the sales girl say "Are you interested in Speedy?" I should simply say NO

But oh God. OH GOD.  It is just looked so completely a movie-star perfect. As the money exchanged, I wasn't me anymore. I was Gwyneth Paltrow. I was Madonna. I was Gwen Stefani. I was a glittering of somebody else, who usually paying for thousands of dollars while smiling and laughing at the assistant, as though this were nothing purchase. 

Thousand of dollars. It's nearly kills me even to mention this brand name. Although, for a designer like Vera Wang, that price is actually quite......
Well, its really very...
I feel slightly sick. I don't even want to think how much it costs. The point is, I'll be able to wear it for years! Years and years.  

My family couldn't understand with my habits. They would kill me if they know how I was spend my last weekend. For them, I'm just wasting money but for me, I am making an investment. Sometimes I feel streets ahead of them, just like Einstein must have done when his friends kept saying, "The universe is straight, Albert, take it from us. And inside he were secretly thinking, "I know it's curved. I'll show you one day"

Benefit mascara?  I've kind of saving it for last, like an extra special chocolate. This time I went for Chanel. 


Till then, Stay Well and wildly love yourself.

*kisses*

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Say You

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...