Friday, July 1, 2011

Without Yasmin

Dear Yasmin

For your info, we went to Sepang GT Japan without you. Someone told me you should allowed your friend to hurt you really bad once. Well you know, we hurt you a lot for not inviting you to join us. I know you won't forgive us for it. 


Anyhow, you should be glad for us not inviting you because I get migraine after watching. The sound they make can hurt your ears. So, congratulation for it. It worked! Poor my ears.


I couldn't think of anything better. I post this picture so you can throw yourself against the wall. I really hope in so not distant future it will held the same event in Sepang and then you can deal with deaf ear. I may get a big karma for this, but I can't say with 100% it would until I have repairs anything I wrecked with this kiss to you.. 


p/s: You're still my bestfriend no matter what.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Say You

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...