Monday, April 11, 2011

Speaking of Commercial Advertisement


I'm more than happy to share this video with you guys

Watched this cool Evian Roller Babies advertisement in London. 

What do you guys think about the video?

The babies are so cute and sooo cool!!

They even have an incredible hulk biceps.

I keep comparing the one we have in Malaysia

We lack to have this kind of quality commercial videos

The only commercial tv ads that always  pay to my respect is Petronas.

Not only it making me smile but the one I could't barely to forget. 

Ok. Enough blabbing.

I could be wrong, of course.




1 comment:

  1. lovely add with adorable kid. I have to agree with you on the great job done for the Petronas add but I think DIGI's ads are also becoming quite interesting, watched the latest one, not too bad.

    ReplyDelete

What Say You

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...