Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Cocktails For Three

I just finish the last word from Sophie Kinsella book, Cocktail For Three. This book is a lot of different from any other Sophie Kinsella books as she writes as Madeleine Wickham (her true name).  She's very intelligent author with so many ideas running out of her brain. So when I spotted this book while browsing and noticed the note of who she was, I snapped it up. 


Basically, it's about three smart, and successful great friends meet for cocktail and gossip once a month. The theme of the book is secrets and how we hide it them from our closest friend. I like the message she gives on how to avoid crises before it bottled up. 

Overall, I rate it 8 out 10. So enough of review. 

Stay Well

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Say You

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...