Saturday, August 27, 2011

I Get Triple

One of the best thing about KL is you get really close to the shopping mall. In fact, sone of the sales girl being like friends. I'm not trying to boast, but I know I make them happy when I buy something. I honestly make them feel different to their life.


So I went to MAC booth the other day to get myself a new eyeliner. They are too blinking nice and made me even wanna buy the whole store but I didn't. I feel bad so I decide to buy three eyeliner on the dot. 







One is MAC Gel Eyeliner,
Second, MAC liquid eyeliner
Third, MAC Shimmery Eyeliner. (My favourite)


I swear to you, MAC had invention the best eyeliner ever. It never smudges even when you're sweating. It is so easy to apply and lasts me until I take it off with make up remover. I have tried other liquid eyeliner but I must stick to this one. This stuff is amazing. It's fabbo. No kidding.


It's just that I gone broke for the whole month again. My advice is, you don't have to buy three eyeliners at one dot. One tube will lasts forever.  I probably read Control Your Cash by David E. Barton from now on. I wait for you to laugh or at least you can give me a sympathetic smile.
^___^



No comments:

Post a Comment

What Say You

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...