Saturday, August 20, 2011

Good Wisdom To Share From A Forwarded Email

When I woke up this morning lying in bed,  I  was  asking  myself,


What are some of the secrets of success in life?
I found the answer right there, in my very room.

The Fan said             - Be Cool

The Ceiling said       - Aim High

The Window said     - See the World
The Clock said          - Every second is Precious
The Mirror said         - Reflect before you Act
The Calendar said     - Be up To Date
The Door said            - Push hard for your Goals

I added ,
My Wife said - I LOVE YOU and so I Reciprocated.
The Weighing machine said - Watch your diet
The Bed said - Get up , don't be lazy and sleep too late 

AND NOT TO FORGET,


THE CARPET SAID...  KNEEL DOWN AND PRAY.

Carry a Heart that Never Hates.


Carry a Smile that Never Fades. 
Carry a tongue that never hurts. 
Carry a Touch that Never Hurts.

HAVE A PURPOSEFUL DAY
3L - LIVE, LAUGH, LOVE !

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Say You

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...