Sunday, August 28, 2011

My Packing Tale

Packing is simply being organize and staying calm and deciding what exactly I need to take. And then fitting it all neatly into my suitcase. Just how hard can that be? 


I found an article about a woman who bring only one pair of jeans for her ten days vacation to Europe. 
Simple. Just mixed and match your tops. Work on one outfit and stick to that.

So there goes my list of things to bring: 
Jeans
 One pair of jeans is enough but what if someone pour a coffee over my only-one-pair-of-jeans? 
So No! I have to bring two pair. Anyway jeans hardly take off any space of my luggage. Do they?

T-shirts: 

So let's see. Plain white is a 'must' obviously. Grey, ditto! Pink sleeveless, black cropped. But, how am I going to predict which T-shirt I'm going to wear?  It depends on my mood. So I decide to bring all my T-shirts. 

Ok, what's next? 


I've already pack up my leggings and my denim jacket. I can't count on August weather. At the moment its hot and sunny but who knows if it's going to be snow? So I bring my knee high boots. 

This is remind me on my camping trip back in high school.



Sometimes I hope my clothes can organized  themselves. Easy to say Aisha. The truth is, I can't do it. I just can't pack my suitcase like a pro!

What I don't understand is how other people manage to pack so lightly. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Say You

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...